I’m a visitor. Can my child be a part of the ministry today?
Yes! Sign up your child at the Heroes Gate registration table located at the front entrance of the church in the Gathering Area.
I’m a volunteer and scheduled for Sunday, but I won’t be able to make it. Who do I call?
If you know ahead of time that you are unable to make it on a Sunday you are scheduled, please contact your coach. If you are unable to make it due to last minute circumstances please call our Heroes Gate hotline at 651-287-2712.
My child is sick. Can she still attend the ministry today?
Our Well Child Policy states, “Children experiencing illness are not allowed in the ministry areas of Heroes Gate.” For the health of workers and children, we can only register well children each Sunday. A WELL child has:
- No fever for the last 24 hours (above 101 rectally)
- No runny nose (unless fluid is clear and child is teething or has allergies)
- No diarrhea (more than 5 stools in 24 hours)
- No crusted, mattered eyes
- No unusual rashes
- No lice or nits
I would like to volunteer with Heroes Gate. How can I get involved?
If you have attended Woodland Hills for at least six months, we would love to have your help! Heroes Gate has a variety of places where you can be involved:
- Team Leader (infant, toddler, preschool or elementary)
- Creative Communicator Teams (early childhood or elementary story tellers, teachers and actors)
- Large Group Worship Teams (elementary)
- Welcome Team (doors/registration table)
- Set up before Heroes Gate opens on Sunday mornings (setting up sound equipment, classroom equipment, and drama sets)
- Audio/Video Technician (run sound, video, and PowerPoint)
- Monday Morning Cleaning Team
- Office Volunteer Team
- Environment Team (hallway decorations)
- Special Needs Inclusion Team as a one to one buddy or in our resource room