Woodland Hills Church supports many missionaries who share God’s love in the Twin Cities and across the U.S. Click on the links below to learn more about these missionaries and how you can support them. You can also contact Steve S. for more information at email@example.com 651-287-2060.
- Adam and Hanni work at the University of Minnesota with Campus Crusade for Christ. Their focus is on reaching lost college students as well as training and mobilizing students to reach their campus and the world with the gospel.
- Our mission is to serve and mobilize the Church to live out God's heart for the poor, so that all can grow in Christ and multiply spiritually. Everything we do involves reaching people in need, and seeing them enfolded into the local Body of Christ. We desire to see those who struggle with poverty moved from that feeling of hopelessness to a life of hope through Jesus Christ. The local inner-city church is the key to making this happen. As missionaries for Here's Life Inner City, we've been able to provide churches with resources, trainings and manpower, which have all had positive affects on families in the inner city.
- Demarick and Beth Patton have served with Cru since 1997. They have served internationally in Spain and domestically in Omaha, Nebraska, working on multiple college campuses in both locations. Most recently, they have moved to Cru's headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Demarick works on an initiative which focuses on the 9000 graduating college seniors who have been involved with Cru during their college years. He helps to connect them to the body of Christ in such a way that they will continue to walk with God, live on mission, and give their best contribution to His Church for a lifetime. Beyond his daily duties, Demarick travels regularly to various closed countries doing evangelistic work. Demarick and Beth have three little girls - Caydence (7), Raquel (5), and Sienna (2).
- Grant and Danielle Hoel serve as missionaries with University Christian Fellowship at the University of Minnesota Duluth. Their focus is to love students and connect them to Jesus. Through supportive communities of prayer, worship, discipleship, and mission, students will find purpose and identity in Christ to transform the university, the marketplace, and the world.
- Levi serves with the Dream Center in the East Los Angeles housing projects of Ramona Gardens. His focus is on the under resourced community providing them with food, basic necessities, and building relationships. He works a lot with the youth and children by discipling and mentoring them into a relationship with Christ. His goal is to bring opportunities to the underprivileged youth by loving and caring for them.
- Matt and Jenni Halseth serve with Royal Servants International, a division of Reign Ministries. Royal Servants is a summer missions outreach for teenagers that extends to over 20 countries across the world each year. Royal Servants' mission is to build and advance the kingdom of God by developing youth and youth leaders to have great commandment hearts and to live great commission lifestyles!
- Paul Johnson directs the CBMC Legacy Leadership Initiative where he is engaged in equipping the next generation of workplace ministry leaders. CBMC is active in more than 80 countries around the world and is focused on reaching business and professional people and equipping them to be Kingdom builders where they spend most of their time – the workplace.
- Philip is a missionary to international students at the University of Minnesota through the Stadium Village Church. He also serves as Fellow of Global Perspectives with a group of scholars called Galilean Fellows. He recently published a book called The Old Testament Roots of Nonviolence. His other writings can be accessed at galileanfellows.org.