Below are links to bulletins from our last four weekend services in PDF format:
To view these files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, free software that works with your web browser. Click here to download Acrobat Reader (a new window will open).
Bulletin Cover Artwork
In October of 2011 we started featuring the work of visual artists on the cover of our weekly bulletin. We believe God is the source of all creativity, and this is one way that we can grow and learn from the artistic gifts of people in our church body.
If you would like to send us an image for potential use on our bulletin, we’d love to hear from you. Here are a few guidelines:
- You need to be the person who made the image/art that you’re submitting. Please don’t send us art that you like, send us art that you’ve created!
- If you’d like to submit more than one please submit them separately.
- The image you send us should be a rather large file so that it will print well. Typically an image that is at least 1mb is safe. The cropped and printed dimensions are about 6.25 x 5.25 on weeks with a spotlight and 6.25 x 7.5 on weeks without a spotlight, so portrait orientation generally works best.
- Once we receive your work, we’ll add it to the library of images that we draw on for the bulletin. Unfortunately we’re not able to let you know ahead of time if or when it will be used, but we will email you the week it will be printed.
- Your name and web address (if you include one) will be the only information included in our bulletin. Your name will appear on the cover and your name and web address will appear on the back cover.
- Imagery may also be used on the screens during the service, both as the welcome slide and the background during the announcements.