NOTE: The figures below are estimated based on the 2018/19 school year. Some adjustments may be made based on data from this current school year’s actual expenses.
There are three options depending on where students choose to live:
Option 1: Living in SOMA Community Housing: $6950
- Covers program costs plus room and board
- Students will purchase their own groceries and will receive back a monthly food stipend that is included in tuition costs*
Option 2: Living in Host Homes: $5950
- Covers program costs plus host-home stipend
- Students’ meals are covered by host families, and hosts will receive a monthly hosting stipend that helps defray some food and utilities costs*
Option 3: Living at home: $5150
- Covers program costs
- Students are on their own for food*
*Lunches Monday-Friday and meals during missional trip and other ministry outings are covered by tuition
All three of the options above include:
- Books and materials
- Equipment and facilities
- Special events and outside speakers
- Missional justice trip
Payment of fees
- Application fee – $25 (non-refundable) to be submitted with this application.
- Deposit of $500 is due by August 14 to ensure your place is reserved.
- Full balance of fees is required before class begins on September6, 2019.
- (Special arrangements may be considered on a case by case basis)