Wednesdays Together is an evening for all generations to take a break from the busyness of life and recharge. Bring your family and friends and come join us as we fellowship and grow in our faith together. Here is a sampling of what you can expect this fall during Wednesdays Together!
Child care is available every week for kids birth to 6th grade from 6:15-8:30
- Discover the Kingdom – 13 weeks
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality – 5 weeks
- Financial Peace – 9 weeks
- Making Sense of the Bible – 13 weeks
- Revitalizing our Relationships – 13 weeks
- Session 1: September 12 to October 17
- Session 2: October 24 to November 28
Family Meals and Celebration
5:30-6:30 / A time to eat a meal together and spend time with people of all generations.
- September 12
- October 17
On other weeks, bring your own meal and eat with others!