The Care Ministries at Woodland Hills exist to release trained and gifted individuals in the church body to care for and support others in the body who are struggling with ongoing or crisis issues, primarily by helping them form a more intimate relationship with God and the church community.
Individual and group support for people experiencing various life issues.
- Care Partners (Support and companionship)
- Funeral Ministry
- Life on Purpose
- Prayer Ministry
- The Refuge (Support groups)
Practical resources for those in need.
- Meals of Love (Meals delivered to those in need)
- Project Home (Temporary overnight shelter)
- Community Services for help with housing, food, clothing or finances
Financial help for those in need.
Crisis-response, assessment, and short- and long-term counseling for the Woodland Hills body.