“And you shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” – Isaiah 56:7
Prayer is the very life and breath of Woodland Hills Church. It sustains the momentum of the church to fulfill our calling and destiny by releasing God’s anointing and power on behalf of His people.
Our Prayer Team is made of people from our congregation that feel called to act as honoring, caring, non-judgmental intercessors for those who need prayer.
Our prayer teams are available to pray for you in a variety of ways:
- If you have a prayer request, you can meet with someone from the team at the front of the worship center after every weekend service.
- You can also schedule a personal prayer appointment with the TRIO Prayer Team at email@example.com or at 651-287-3001.
- If you would prefer not to communicate your prayer request in person, we welcome you pass it on to us either on paper during our weekend services or by sending us a message. We compile requests and email them to our prayer intercessor list so they can intercede on your behalf throughout the week. If you would like to be added to the prayer intercessor list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dig into the details of personal prayer requests submitted online or on paper during our weekend services, for our missionaries, and for various Woodland Hills ministries. A group gathers in the prayer chapel to pray through these requests in detail on Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm. Anyone is welcome to join.
- Each week during Wednesday Together, our TRIO Prayer Team and others from our church body gather for Prayer Together from 6:30-8:30 where we learn and explore various expressions of prayer as a way to connect and grow in our relationship with God, one another, and ourselves. Anyone is welcome to join.
Our Prayer Chapel is at the north end of the Gathering Area and offers experiential prayer stations, where people can enjoy a meditative prayer experience. It is available during most daytime hours for a quiet time of personal prayer and reflection.