In Gathering Groups, you can engage the weekly Kingdom message of Woodland Hills, discover new ways to live in God’s love, and do it with the world wide Woodland community. Every week, we will connect as a larger group and then will break off into groups of six or fewer to go deeper. We will be talking about the meaning of the Sunday sermon, how it impacts our lives, and even how we can pray for each other.
Join us and see what surprising things God wants to do in your life! Groups meet at the following times:
- Monday evenings at 6:30pm, in-person at Woodland (enter through Door C)
- Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm CT via Zoom
- Wednesday mornings at 10am CT via Zoom
(Click here to convert your timezone if joining non-locally via Zoom.)
Sign up for a Gathering Group!
Connect to a Group
(opens Zoom website/app)
Gathering Group Resources
- Group Study Guides – each week we offer a guide for groups that accompanies our sermon. Look for them in the Downloads & Resources area on the page for each sermon. See recent sermons here
- Playing Nice In Group Conversations – Two of our pastors, Kevin Callaghan and Paul Eddy, offer some advice about how to navigate challenging topics as a group. See the videos here