In Gathering Groups, you can engage with our weekly sermon, discover new ways to live in God’s love, and do it with the worldwide Woodland community. Every week, we connect as a larger group and then break off into groups of six or fewer to go deeper. We talk about the meaning of the Sunday sermon, how it impacts our lives, and how we can pray for each other.
Join us and see what surprising things God wants to do in your life! Groups meet at the following times:
- Sunday evenings at 5pm CT via Zoom
- Sunday groups will start on September 17.
- Monday evenings at 6:30pm, in-person at Woodland (enter through Door C)
- Monday groups will start on September 11.
- Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm CT via Zoom
- Wednesday mornings at 10am CT via Zoom
(Click here to convert your timezone if joining non-locally via Zoom.)
Connect to a Group
(opens Zoom website/app)
Gathering Group Resources
- Group Study Guides – each week we offer a guide for groups that accompanies our sermon. Look for them in the Downloads & Resources area for each sermon. See recent sermons here
- Playing Nice In Group Conversations – Two of our pastors, Kevin Callaghan and Paul Eddy, offer some advice about how to navigate challenging topics as a group. See the videos here