If you are dealing with the death of someone close to you, we want to tell you how sorry we are. We know that planning the details of a funeral can be overwhelming. For regular attendees (6 months or more), our community is available to assist you.
What we can provide to you:
- Pastors and lay ministers to perform the service, meet with you to arrange the details and offer crisis counseling, if needed.
- Our facility for the service, if available at your time of need. Because we share our space with partner organizations, at times we have limited availability but we will try to make space available.
- A program for your service at no charge to you.
- Instrumentalists, vocalists and a sound technician (at an extra charge).
- People to set up and serve a catered meal (provided by family).
- Desserts, beverages and all serving products provided.
- A private room in the building for you and your family on the day of the service.
What you will need to provide, if desired:
- Food, catered preferred
If you would like to arrange to have a funeral at our church, please get in touch.