Wednesday Together is an evening for all generations to take a break from the busyness of life and recharge. Wednesday Together is held at Woodland Hills Church most Wednesdays during the school year. Bring your family and friends and come join us as we fellowship and grow in our faith together. Here is a sampling of what you can expect this Fall during Wednesday Together…
Child care is available every week for kids birth to 6th grade from 6:15-8:30
- Discover the Kingdom
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way
- A Reasonable Faith: Answering Difficult Questions about the Christian Worldview
- Talking with Immanuel
- What Would Jesus Post: Being Like Jesus in a Selfie World
- God Shaped Brain
Series Growth Groups
- Session 1: September 11-October 16
- Session 2: October 23-November 20
6:30-8:30pm / Connect with God, yourself and others learning to listen and communicate through prayer.
Contact Rob: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us for the Cultivate class: Talking with Immanuel (Sept.11-Oct. 2)
- Echo Service: 6:30-8:00
- Journey Groups: 8:00-9:00 (registration required)
Childcare for Kids
6:15-8:30pm / Birth-6th Grade
Contact Patrick: email@example.com
Family Meals and Celebration
A time to eat a meal together and spend time with people of all generations.
- October 16 at 5:30pm
On other weeks, bring your own meal and eat with others!