Heroes Gate in-person children’s ministry is committed to creating a fun, safe and clean place for kids to learn about Jesus! Please help us plan and hold your spot!
If you can’t make it in-person, we’ve got you covered. Heroes Gate provides weekly videos, designed with specific age groups in mind. Click here to subscribe, and reach out to email@example.com to subscribe to our Heroes Gate email list.
Before You Arrive
- Hold my Spot: Help us plan for staffing of rooms. Hold my Spot does not guarantee a spot for your child, it helps us plan. Hold my Spot opens on Mondays at 9am each week.
When You Arrive
- Entrance for Families Only: Please enter through Door C, which is on the Plaza Theater side of the building. WH staff and volunteers will be happy to assist you and we have clear signage to point you in the right direction.
- Drop Off Times: The children’s ministry is open for drop off from 9:50am-10:10am for our 10:00 service. Please plan on arriving during this time, as doors will be secured afterwards. If you miss a drop-off time, activity bags will be available in the Gathering Area and your kids can join you in the Worship Center for the main service.
- What to Expect: Our volunteers and staff will help you find your name tag and drop your child off in their assigned classroom.
During the Service
- Please have your cell phone with you and available – if your child needs you, this is how we will contact you.
- Please keep your parent tag with you, as you’ll need it to pick up your child at the end of the service.
- Hard surfaces and high touch areas are regularly sanitized.
- Toys, games and crafts are sanitized, and clean supplies are provided.
After the Service
- Please pick up your child and exit the building through Door C.
Hold my Spot
Remember to hold a spot for your kids for the in-person service this coming Sunday – click below!