Our lives continue to be impacted by COVID, but that doesn’t mean we can’t stay connected as a church body! Perhaps now more than ever, it’s important for all of us to be active with other Kingdom people, doing Kingdom things. The formats may have changed, but church is still happening – we hope you take advantage of these online ministries and smaller in-person gatherings we have planned for this fall!
- Lay Counseling: ongoing counseling for those unable to access professional counseling.
- The Refuge: support groups for a variety of needs.
- Prayer: prayer requests, prayer groups and individual prayer.
CONNECT BY AGE
- Heroes Gate: ministry for kids 18 months to 6th grade.
- Echo: youth ministry for 7th-12th grade.
- Vessels: young adult ministry for 18-20s.
- 65+: ministry for those 65 and older (although younger are also welcome!)
CONNECT BY INTEREST
- Cultivate Classes: Topical classes to connect and grow.
- Prayer Together: Wednesday night prayer group.
- Life on Purpose: Monday night group to experience God’s presence.
- Men’s Bible Study: Saturday morning study, fellowship and prayer for men.
- Spiritual Friendship Groups: A special Monday night Cultivate Class starting a pilot program to grow spiritual friendships.
- Women’s Book Club: A support system with other women to discuss relevant issues.
- Gathering Groups: Sermon discussion groups Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings.
- MuseCast: Roundtable sermon discussion and Q&A by Woodland staff, Tuesday afternoons.