Update: We’ve reached our Thanksgiving meal box goals! Thank you all for your willingness to help make Thanksgiving special for families in need!
Would you like to lend a hand this Thanksgiving? We’ll be giving out Thanksgiving meal boxes on Saturday, November 20 and need people to sponsor meals or gift cards to fill the boxes.
You can participate in one of three ways:
- Fill a box with non-perishables (list is below)
- Donate a $25 Cub gift card; these will be included with each box so families can buy their own turkey and pie
- Donate money, which our staff will use to purchase non-perishables and gift cards
As of Friday, November 12 we have:
37 boxes out of 128 needed (still need 91)75 gift cards out of 128 needed (still need 53)
The deadline for donations is Wednesday, November 17
List of items to collect
- 6 oz. box of Stove Top stuffing
- 10.5 oz. jar of turkey gravy
- 2- 15 oz. cans of green beans
- 2- 15 oz. cans of corn
- Two 15 oz. cans of fruit cocktail
- 4 oz. instant mashed potatoes
- 29 oz. can of yams
- 14 oz. can of cranberries
- Can of cream of mushroom soup
- Box bread or biscuit mix
- Can or bag of French fried onions
One thought on “Thanksgiving Boxes!”
I saw the announcement that your reached the goals needed! yay!! If for any reason you need more gift cards or money contribution just let me know as I am willing to still help out.