The holidays are over, so now what? Well, while we all wish and wait for warmer weather (or at least most of us), we’d like to share with you our events going on this winter!
Refuge Support Groups Winter Kickoff
- Thursday, January 2 from 6-9pm
- Issue-specific support and discipleship groups resume.
- Sunday, January 5 from 12:30-2:30pm
- Join us for a potluck gathering!
- Wednesday, January 8 from 6:30-8pm
- 7th-12th grade students resume meeting on Wednesday evenings. Learn more.
- Tuesday, January 14 from 1-3pm. Learn more.
MLK Movie Night
- Friday, January 17 at 7pm
- Join to watch the movie Freedom Song as a part of our MLK weekend celebration. Learn more.
Young Adults Snow Tubing
- Friday, January 17 from 6-9pm
- Young adults, let’s start the new year off with some snow tubing at Green Acres! Learn more.
- Wednesday, January 22 from 7-8:30pm
- We are hosting a Q&A event and we need your questions! The night will be a follow-up to our current sermon series dealing with problematic passages in the Bible. Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
Echo Snow Tubing
- Friday, January 24 from 6– 9pm
- 7th-12th graders, on this night we’ll be meeting at Green Acres in Lake Elmo to go snow tubing! Learn more.
Wednesday Together Kickoff & Meal
- Wednesday, January 29 at 5:30pm
- We’ll start this season by sharing a meal together before activities begin! Learn more.
- Friday, January 31 from 7-9pm
- Join us for a Night of Shalom: Woodland’s new quarterly women’s gatherings. Learn more.
- Sunday, February 2 from 12:30-2:30pm
- Join us for a potluck gathering! Learn more.
- Friday, February 7 at 7pm
- Join us for a screening of this challenging film designed to inspire Christians to become purveyors of peace rather than enablers of conflict and violence. Learn more.
- Tuesday, February 11 from 1-3pm. Learn more.
Arts Group Gathering
- Wednesday, February 19 from 6:30-7:30pm
- Calling all artists and creatives! Join us as we fellowship, discuss art and pray. All are welcome! Learn more.
- Wednesday, February 26 from 5:30-6:30pm
- We will be sharing a meal together, and then you are invited to join in a time of reflection and worship. Learn more.