As we head into the cold welcome of the new year, we recognize how important it is to connect and grow alongside others. Amidst COVID and the cold weather, we’ll still be active as a church, even if virtually. We hope you take advantage of our online ministries that aim to help us all learn and grow together!
- Lay Counseling: Ongoing counseling for those unable to access professional counseling.
- The Refuge: Support groups for a variety of needs.
- Prayer: Prayer requests, prayer groups and individual prayer.
CONNECT BY AGE
- Heroes Gate: Ministry for kids 18 months to 6th grade. Interactive videos posted each Sunday.
- Echo: Youth ministry for 7th-12th grade. Meets online Wednesday evenings.
- Vessels: Young adult ministry for 18-20s. Meets online Monday evenings.
- 65+: Ministry for those 65 and older. Online activities throughout the week.
CONNECT BY INTEREST
- Cultivate Classes: Topical classes to connect and grow. Registration is now open.
- Prayer Together: Wednesday night prayer group.
- Life on Purpose: Monday night group to experience God’s presence.
- Men’s Bible Study: Saturday morning study, fellowship and prayer for men.
- Gathering Groups: Sermon discussion groups Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings.
- MuseCast: Roundtable sermon discussion and Q&A by Woodland staff, Tuesday afternoons.