As we head into new seasons, we recognize how important it is to stay connect and grow alongside others. Although COVID is still relevant in our lives, we’ll still be active as a church, even if virtually. We hope you take advantage of our mix of online or in-person ministries that aim to help us all learn and grow together!
- Join us starting May 2, as we resume in-person services! Registration is required, learn more here.
- Lay Counseling: Ongoing counseling for those unable to access professional counseling.
- The Refuge: Support groups for a variety of needs.
- Prayer: Prayer requests, prayer groups and individual prayer.
CONNECT BY AGE
- Heroes Gate: Ministry for kids 18 months to 6th grade. Interactive videos also posted each Sunday.
- Echo: Youth ministry for 7th-12th grade. Meets Wednesday evenings.
- Vessels: Young adult ministry for 18-20s. Meets Monday evenings.
- 65+: Ministry for those 65 and older. Online activities throughout the week.
CONNECT BY INTEREST
- Prayer Together: Wednesday night prayer group.
- Life on Purpose: Monday night group to experience God’s presence.
- Men’s Bible Study: Saturday morning study, fellowship and prayer for men.
- Gathering Groups: Sermon discussion groups Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings.
- MuseCast: Roundtable sermon discussion and Q&A by Woodland staff, Tuesday afternoons.
- Cultivate Classes: Topical classes to connect and grow (Classes are currently closed.)