As we head into colder seasons, we recognize how important it is to stay connected and grow alongside others. Although COVID is still relevant in our lives, we’re still active as a church, even if virtually. We hope you take advantage of our mix of online or in-person ministries that aim to help us all learn and grow together! Stay safe and stay warm!
- We are currently holding one service each Sunday at 10am CT – live-streamed at 10am as well. More info here.
- Lay Counseling: Ongoing counseling for those unable to access professional counseling.
- Support Groups: Community of grace and truth with groups for a variety of needs.
- Prayer: Prayer requests, prayer groups and individual prayer.
CONNECT BY AGE
- Heroes Gate: Ministry for kids 18 months to 6th grade. Interactive videos also posted each Sunday.
- Echo: Youth ministry for 7th-12th grade. Meets Wednesday evenings.
- Vessels: Young adult ministry for 18-20s. Meets Monday evenings.
CONNECT BY INTEREST
- Prayer Together: Monday night prayer group.
- Life on Purpose: Monday night group to experience God’s presence.
- Men’s Bible Study: Saturday morning study, fellowship and prayer for men.
- Gathering Groups: Sermon discussion groups Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings.
- MuseCast: Roundtable sermon discussion and Q&A by Woodland staff, Tuesday afternoons.
- Cultivate Classes: Topical classes to connect and grow.